We offer loans and lines of credit for your business.
If your business needs a new piece of property, new equipment or additional cash, visit your local Century Bank and ask about our Business Loans and Business Lines of Credit.
Documentation Required to Apply for a Business Loan:
- Last two (2) years tax returns on business, if it is an existing business.
- Last two (2) years personal tax returns.
- Current personal financial statement.
- Last two (2) years balance sheets if existing business.
- Copies of last six (6) months bank statements on business.
- Copy of most recent appraisal, if done.
- Copy of Survey and Plot Plan, if done.
- Purpose of Loan.
- Last two (2) years actual cash flow by month.
- Your comments in narrative form as to your business enterprise.
For New Businesses:
Also include the following:
– Two (2) year projected (pro Forma) Cash Flow by month.
– Your comments in narrative form as to your business enterprise.