Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response from Century Bank
(Updated April 17, 2020)
With the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the rise, protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community is of supreme importance. We also are mindful that we need to safely provide the best customer experience possible.
Please know that, first and most importantly, your deposits are safe at Century Bank! Since 1903, we have proudly served the financial needs of our customers and we will continue to do so.
Branch Services and Availability
Beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020 our branch locations will open for drive-up services only during our normal business hours. We will be granting lobby access by appointment only for services that cannot be accommodated at the drive-up.
As a reminder, you have access to your Century Bank accounts 24/7/365 with the following digital channels that offer you the best flexibility regardless of the situation.
- Follow this link for Online Banking.
- Once you are enrolled in online banking, you can download the mobile app from the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android. Deposit a check using your phone’s camera among many other easy to use functions!
- Automated Telephone Banking is available for all customers. Call any of the following numbers to access your accounts by phone:
- We also have drive-up lanes at all locations as well as 24-Hour ATMs. For specific location information for each branch, click the button below.
Steps We’re Taking
With the Governors of Mississippi and Alabama declaring a state of emergency, we felt it was important to make you aware of what we are doing to help reduce the threat and spreading of COVID-19.
- We’ve incorporated an enhanced cleaning process at all our locations and asked our cleaning team to provide more extensive cleanings - specifically on hard and frequently touched surfaces.
- We’ve placed hand sanitizer stations at each of our locations so that our customers and employees can utilize these stations when entering and exiting our buildings.
- We are reviewing our pandemic plan to ensure there are no needed changes and to determine the triggers that would cause us to implement these plans.
We're Here for You
Please know that we will be here for you through this current health situation, a weather event, or any other unfortunate circumstance that might come your way.
Century Bank will continue to keep you updated through our website, Facebook, and Instagram.
“We Take Banking Personally” - Call us at 601-947-7511 or toll-free 800-841-8350 for a personal banker. We work hard every day to live up to your expectations, and that won’t change during this time. Let us know how we can help!