Money Market Accounts
Century Growth Personal Checking
- Minimum deposit of $50.00 required to open the account.
- Minimum daily balance of $500.00 required to avoid a $10.00 monthly service charge.
- Transaction Fees: A $10.00 service charge be assessed for each withdrawal from the account, over six (6) per monthly statement cycle, regardless of minimum balance.
- Interest Bearing Account.*
- Frequency of Rate Changes: We may change the interest rate and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on this account at any time without prior notification to you.
- Compounding and Crediting: Interest will be credited and compounded to the account on a monthly basis. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day credit is received for the deposit of non-cash items (checks, for example). If the account is closed before interest has been credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Balance Computation Method: The daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on the account. The method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day.
- Receives monthly statement with check images.
- EZ Pay Protection ineligible.
- Debit Card ineligible.
- Visit your local Century Bank branch for information on interest rates.