|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
|What we do
| How does Century Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Century Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Our affiliates include non financial companies such as our insurance company..
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Century Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include financial companies such as insurance companies and credit card companies.