Debit cards may be used in place of a check at any merchant who accepts Visa.
**Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, Returned Item, automatic Overdraft charges, etc. may apply. The overdraft fee applies to overdrafts "created by check, in-person withdrawl, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means," as applicable. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented. Minimum opening deposit is only $50. If Kasasa qualifications are not met for 3 consecutive months, the account may be converted to another checking product. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply.
**Regarding EZ Pay Protection Eligibility: 1.) A $35 automatic Overdraft fee may be assessed for each item that draws your account negative. 2.) Overdrafts may be paid utilizing your EZ Pay Protection funds up to the limits for the following types of transactions: POS/Debit Card Transactions, ATM Withdrawals, Online Banking, Electronic Transactions, Bill Pay, and Checks. 3.) You then have up to 30 days to bring the account current, either through a direct deposit, transfer of funds, or a deposit at one of our branches. 4.) If the account has been open at least 60 days and maintained in good standing defined as A) Making regular deposits sufficient to cover transactions; B) Bringing the account to a positive balance at least once every thirty days or less and C) There are no legal orders outstanding on your account, we may, at our sole discretion, pay overdrafts up to the limits mentioned above, including our normal Non-Sufficient Funds or authorized overdraft charge(s). Effective July 1, 2010: All ATM and POS/debit card transactions will need to be opted in to continue receiving coverage through our EZ Pay Protection service.
**Qualification Information for Kasasa Accounts: Qualifications vary by account. Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: Rewards vary by account. Depending on what Kasasa account you open, you will receive one of the following rewards when you meet your account’s qualifications during a Monthly Qualification Cycle: (1) Interest on your checking balances (Kasasa Cash), (2) Cash back on debit card purchases (Kasasa Cash Back). In addition, you will receive reimbursements up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. Depending on your Kasasa account, when your qualifications are not met, only non-qualifying interest is earned, other reward distributions are not made and ATM fees are not refunded. Account rewards and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa account on the last day of the statement cycle. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open this account. Limit 1 (one) account per social security number. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Third party message and data rates may apply. Kasasa is a trademark of BancVue Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Member FDIC.
*Kasasa – How to Earn Your Rewards:
To earn your rewards, we just ask you to do a few simple things during your Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have 12 debit card transactions post and settle to your account during the monthly qualification cycle.
- Sign up and enroll in online banking (*Must log into online banking at least once a month).
- Sign up and receive eStatements.
- If you don’t qualify, the account is still free, and you’ll receive 0.05% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)/Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on your account and you can try again next month!
Special Note Applicable to ALL Savings Accounts:
- Frequency of Rate Change: We may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield on this account at any time without prior notification to you on any of these accounts.
- Compounding and Crediting: Interest will be credited and compounded to your account on a quarterly basis. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day credit is received for the deposit and non-cash items (for example, checks). If the account is closed before the interest has been credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Balance Computation Method: The daily balance is used to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day.
*For savings and money market accounts: Transfers may be pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, telephone banking, bill pay, internet banking, or may be made by check, draft, debit card, check card or similar order made by the depositor and payable to a third party (provided such transactions are allowed by us for your particular type of account).
- For savings account, a fee of $3.00 will be imposed for each debit over (6) six in each (4) four week or similar period.
- On Money Market accounts, a $10 fee will assessed for each withdrawal from the account over (6) six per month or statement cycle
For business checking accounts:
**Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Transaction items include all debits and credits. If the Century Free Business or Business Interest account exceeds 1,000 free monthly transactions, the account may be converted to another checking product. If the Century Free Business or Business Interest account exceeds $10,000 in monthly coin and currency deposits, the account may be converted to another checking product. Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented. Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply.